The superior air control of the Wolf Warming Drawer helps keep moist foods moist and crisp foods crisp. With the stainless steel drawer front, you can choose from three finishes. An integrated drawer front allows for a custom wood panel and handle hardware. Electronic controls are hidden to allow the unit to become completely integrated with surrounding cabinetry.
- Stainless steel drawer front and tubular handle available in classic, platinum and carbon finishes
- Integrated drawer front allows for custom wood panel and handle hardware in an overlay or inset application
- Hidden electronic touch control panel
- Preset and variable temperature control
- Preset automatic shut-off or extended operation in Sabbath Mode
- Stainless steel interior
- Removable stainless steel drawer pan
- Full extension, ball bearing drawer glides
- 850-watt heating element
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.