STAINLESS STEEL NATURAL GAS
- Primary cooking area = 468 square inches
- Warming rack area = 112 square inches
- Total cooking area = 580 square inches
- Four stainless steel burners
- 48,800 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input, rear-mounted, infrared rotisserie burner
- 10,600 BTU-per-hour input Sear Station® burner
- 6,800 BTU-per-hour input smoker burner and stainless steel smoker box
- 9 mm diameter stainless steel rod cooking grates
- Stainless steel Flavorizer® bars
- Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system
- Stainless steel lid with polished handle and trim, centermounted thermometer, and painted aluminum end caps
- Enclosed storage area with stainless steel doors
- Premium cover included
- One Grill Out® handle light
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.