- Total cooking area = 280 square inches
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- 1,560 watts - 120 volts
- Infinite heat control settings
- Aluminum heat retention liners
- Cast aluminum lid and body
- Glass-reinforced nylon frame
- Removable catch pan
- 6-foot grounded cord
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.