Step up your grilling game with the Spirit II E-310 gas grill. This three burner grill has a spacious grilling area and convenient side tables for placing serving trays, and tool hooks for hanging your tongs and spatula. With the powerful GS4 grilling system and iGrill capability, you're already set up for BBQ success.
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input 30,000
- Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 57"H x 52"W x 26"D
- Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 44.5"H x 52"W x 27"D
- Primary cooking area (square inches) 424
- Warming rack area (square inches) 105
- Total cooking area (square inches) 529
- Weight (pounds) 114
- Stainless steel burners 3
- Fuel type Natural Gas (gas supply hose included)
- Side tables 2
- Durable all-weather wheels 2
- Tool hooks 6
- Battery type AA
- Batteries 1
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.