- Integrated WEBER CONNECT smart grilling technology
- Step-by-step grilling assistance
- Real time food temperature monitoring
- WiFi connected for remote grill access
- Low fuel indications on your phone
- Integrated ambient thermometer to measure temp of the grill
- Digital LED display
- Includes one meat probe, two probe capacity
- Primary cooking area = 424 square inches
- Warming rack area = 105 square inches
- Total cooking area = 529 square inches
- Three stainless steel burners
- 32,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 7,500 BTU-per-hour input Sear Zone burners
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.