- Stainless steel burners: 3
- Porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Main burners: BTU-per-hour input: 32,000
- Side burner: BTU-per-hour input: 10,000
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Sear Station BTU: 7,500
- Primary cooking area (square inches): 424
- Warming rack area (square inches): 105
- Total cooking area (square inches): 529
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with center-mounted thermometer
- Stainless steel work surfaces: 2
- Front-mounted control panel
- Painted enclosed steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Front access, porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.