- Primary cooking area = 646 square inches
- Expandable cooking grate area = 348 square inches
- Total cooking area = 994 square inches
- Four stainless steel burners
- 48,000 BTU-per-hour input main burners
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input SEAR ZONE burner
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 7mm stainless steel cooking grates
- WEBER CRAFTED cooking grates & frame
- Stainless steel FLAVORIZER bars
- Flush electronic push button ignition system, 1 AA battery included
- Stainless steel lid with thermometer
- Extra large prep & serve table
- Stainless steel cabinet with painted steel door
- Grill locker
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.