- Cooking area = 452 square inches
- GOURMET BBQ SYSTEM stainless steel hinged cooking grate
- Stainless steel diffuser plate
- Two position fuel grate
- Air-insulated double-walled porcelain-enameled lid and bowl
- RAPIDFIRE lid damper
- Lid thermometer
- Easy open lid hinge
- Stainless steel ONE-TOUCH cleaning system
- Removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Smoke/low and slow vent setting
- Two CHAR-BASKET charcoal fuel holders
- Two tool hooks
- Bottom wire rack & diffuser plate storage area
- Two swivel casters
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.