Motor Horsepower: 1 H.P.
Motor Speed R.P.M: 2800
Motor Type: Permanent Magnet
Stopper/Actuator: Positive Seal
Sink Flange: Stainless Steel 7 Celcon
Splash Guard: Removable
Waste Elbow: ABS
Grind Ring: Stainless Steel
Swivel Impellers: Cast Stainless Steel
Turntable: Stainless Steel
Hopper: Glass Filled Nylon
Grinding Chamber: Corrosion Proof Glass Filled Polyester
Bearings: Permanently Lubricated; Sleeve Type
Overload Protector: Manual Reset Type
Shipping Weight (Ibs.): 14.83
Pallet Quantity: 100
- 1 horsepower VORTEX motor has professional grade grinding power to tackle the toughest kitchen scraps
- disposal 20 year limited
- high speed 2800 RPM VORTEX permanent magnet motor designed to reduce jamming
- EZ mount
- SoundSHIELD designed to provide sound deadening insulation
- power cord pre-installed, saving installation steps and money over other models where cord must be purchased separately; cord removes easily for optional hardwiring.
- compact design is lighter weight for easier installation and frees up valuable space under the sink
- continuous feed technology with stainless steel grind components
- garbage disposals reduce waste sent to landfills making it an eco-friendly option for your home
- compatible with properly sized septic tanks
|Basic Specs Horsepower
||permanent magnet motor
||standard 115 voltage
|Drain Connection Size
|Sink Drain Flange Finish
|Grind Component Material
|Grind Chamber Material
||corrosion proof polymer
||sink flange; drain elbow &mounting assembly; splash guard; reset button; drain stopper; power cord
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.