SoftClose drawer door. Ultra smooth closing of the warming drawer. Thermador exclusive feature
Telescopic ball-bearing rails offer smooth handling and support up to 40 lbs
NEW: side supports and door liner now in bold stainless steel design
- SoftClose® prevents slamming and ensures smooth closing
- Rails feature telescoping ball-bearing design for smooth opening
- A digital display to easily monitor any one of the four temperature settings
- Moisture selector controls humidity level in the drawer
- Spacious 2.6 cu.ft. cavity can hold and warm up to 27 dinner plates
|Height of the product (mm)
|Maximum number of reference plates
|Maximum number of espresso cups
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)
||285.7 x 755 x 607 mm
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (mm)
||280 x 724 x 610 mm
|Net weight (kg)
|Power cord length (cm)
Energy Star Rated:
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.