- 15" cabinet width, produces up to 65 lbs. of gourmet ice in 24 hours. Stores up to 26 lbs.
- Uniquely-shaped, crystal-clear, slow-melting, taste-free, odorless ice - won't dilute the flavor of drinks.
- Uses less than half the energy and one third the water of previous model
- Designed with sleek new styling and virtually disappears when installed with a custom wood front that matches surrounding cabinetry. Finish options to choose from include, stainless, black or white front panel kits if a custom wood front panel is not used. A kit is available to adapt an existing custom wood front panel on the new ice machine.
- Outdoor stainless steel model available.
- Water-quality sensor detects hard water conditions and control system purges mineral laden water with every harvest cycle, which helps extend the time between cleanings.
- Lighted bin and self-closing door.
- User-friendly control panel informs whether power is on, alerts a no-water condition, and a time to clean reminder.
- Available with built-in drain pump.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.