Stainless Steel Rectangular Burner
Quality stainless steel Stainless steel construction provides added durability for the unique flame pattern in this fire table.
Porcelainized Cast Iron Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids
Iconic sear marks Porcelain coated to resist rust, these iconic wave shaped grids provide even heat transfer and a great sear.
Ergonomic Control Knob
Ultimate control Ergonomically shaped knobs provide smooth temperature control.
Folding Legs for Easy Transportation and Storage
Folds for easy transportation Legs fold down for compact storage and set up in seconds for a fully functional portable BBQ.
Lightweight and Easy to Carry
Grilling on the go This lightweight grill is compact and easy to carry; take your barbecue on adventures anywhere.
Easy Access Aluminum Grease Tray
Easy access Effortlessly remove and clean the grease tray located under the grill.
- Ergonomic control dial with instant, failsafe Jetfire ignition that lights every time
- Keep the TravelQ clean with easy access to the fire box and drip tray for maintenance
- Easy and comfortable carrying to where you want to barbecue
- 9,000 BTU's of grilling power
- Stainless Steel rectangular burner ensures full coverage of the cooking grids
- Convenient storage and portability, fold the legs up and tuck the barbecue away when not in use. It easily sets up in seconds
- The main cooking area 240 sq. in (1548.38 cm)
- Porcelainized Cast Iron Iconic WAVE cooking grids season like your favorite cast iron frying pan and produce the best sear marks
|Total Cooking Area
||240 sq.in (1,548 cm)
|Side Burner Included
||14 in (37 cm) 27.50 in (70 cm) with lid open
||26 in (66 cm)
||18.50 in (47 cm)
||19.75 in (50.17 cm)
||15.75 in (40.01 cm)
||27.13 in (68.90 cm)
||36.14 lbs. (16.39 kg)
Energy Star Rated:
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.