Napoleon's PRO Stainless Steel 2 Piece Toolset is not only functional but also elegant. Featuring two of the most used tools for barbecue grilling, these stainless steel tools are the perfect pair for your barbecue or to give as a gift. The curved handles sit lightly and comfortably in the hand while you grill up a feast fit for the king (and queen) of the BBQ. Store your PRO Stainless Steel 2 Piece Toolset with the oversized loops for easy hanging on your grill's tool hooks. The spatula features an extra-long face and bladed tip for easy moving and flipping, as well as a serrated edge to grip or cut whatever delicious food you wish to grill. The tongs are sturdy, with a fast action slide lock that means they're always ready for BBQ action. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- The large, multifunctional spatula is perfect for handling large food or flipping burgers. This spatula features a sturdy ergonomic handle, serrated edge, and bladed tip to easily get under food or cut while cooking
- Set includes easy to use locking tongs and a large and sturdy, multifunctional spatula
- The BBQ Grill tools come with convenient tool hangers to ensure they're always at hand when you are cooking
- The Easy-Lock Stainless Steel Tongs feature a slide-lock mechanism, comfortable ergonomic grip, and sensitive spring action that keeps the large scalloped tips dexterous
- The PRO Stainless Steel 2 Piece Toolset comes with two of the most used BBQ Grill accessories. Easily barbecue full gourmet meals with just these tools
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.