Easily turn your gas grill into a smoker. Use the stainless steel Smoker Pipe to enhance your favorite barbecued dishes with an enchanting hint of smoke. Use your favorite flavors of wood chips or pellets to pair with your meals like one would pair the perfect drink. The durable stainless steel is dishwasher safe and easy to use. Simply remove the cover end, fill with soaked or unsoaked wood chips, replace the lid and place the Smoker Pipe over a lit burner. This can also be used in a charcoal barbecue grill by placing it on or near the lit charcoal. When the pipe stops smoking it is time to replace the contents. The Smoker Pipe will be hot so please use heat-resistant gloves to handle it. Use the Smoker Pipe to enhance the flavor of your food. It is ideal for adding genuine smoke flavor to meats, vegetables, fruit, cheese, desserts and fish. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- Allow spent wood chips or flavor pellets to cool completely before disposing of
- Turns your Gas Grill into a Smoker
- Enhance the flavor of your favorite meals with smoke while using a gas BBQ grill
- Simply remove one end and fill with your favorite flavor of wood chips or smoking pellets
- To use, before lighting the BBQ, remove the cooking grids and place the filled smoker pipe onto the sear plates above a burner. Replace the cooking grids and use the barbecue as normal
- High quality stainless steel is durable and easy to clean
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.