Use the Napoleon PRO Series Stainless Steel Grill Brush to keep your grill's stainless steel cooking grids clean. A clean grill is a happy grill. You should brush the stuck on foods from your grill with a grill brush after every time you grill, while the grill is still hot, and again before grilling your next meal. The stainless steel bristles on the Stainless Steel Grill Brush will not damage your stainless steel cooking grids but will last a long time. This brush matches the rest of the PRO Series grilling tools. The Stainless Steel Grill Brush is 18 inches long with a rubberized grip on its ergonomic handle, giving you easy leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food, and has a metal scraper on the head for particularly tough spots. The Grill Brush features a hanger for easy storage. When the head finally does wear out, instead of buying a completely new one, Napoleon has replacement heads. Keep your grill clean with the Napoleon PRO Series Stainless Steel Grill Brush. Clever, multifunctional and easy to maintain, every kitchen benefits from the addition of a Napoleon barbecue accessory. Our accessories provide you with the essentials to create delicious grilled food and then some to enhance your cooking arsenal with a wide variety of creative additions to broaden your culinary horizons.
- There is a metal scraper on the front side of the head for particularly tough spots
- Use the Napoleon PRO Series Stainless Steel Grill Brush to keep your grill's stainless steel cooking girds clean
- The long 18-inches (45.72 cm) body safely keeps your hands away from the hot barbecue grill grids
- The handle features a rubberized grip on its ergonomic handle to provide leverage for getting at that tough stuck on food
- After a great grilling season, any grill brush would be worse for wear. Purchase a replacement head instead of having to buy a whole new barbecue brush
- Brush off the stuck on foods on your cooking grids with a grill brush after every time you barbecue, while the grill is still hot
- Built to last, this brush features stainless steel bristles and a stainless steel body that will not damage your stainless steel cooking grids
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.