The 15-in Marvel Clear Ice Machine with Arctic White Illuminice™ Lighting makes batch after batch of pure and clear ice that chills faster and melts slower so that you can take your time to enjoy your favorite drink. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice. And, Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls are programmed with cleaning reminder and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- The quietest ice machine you can buy
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Cube's uniform and compact density prove to be the optimal shape to provide faster cooling while taking up less space in your glass
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store bags of ice
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice while preserving quality and assuring fresh ice production
- Easy-to-clean, hygienic interior surface
- Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls feature all-new settings for ultimate programmability
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Delay Start (Vacation) option automatically postpones operation by 1, 4, 6, 8 (hour or day) intervals, preventing wasteful water use
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ Lighting projects arctic white LED light through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- First-ever glass door model adds drama to entertaining at home
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integratedhinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 22.9375" D x 34" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.