With the 15-in Marvel ADA-Height Clear Ice Machine with Arctic White Illuminice™ Lighting, even low profile undercounter spaces can have pure, crystal-clear ice with a dazzling presentation. The quietest ice maker you can buy, this clear ice model offers energy-saving options to conserve water and energy. Eco Ice mode saves 25% water and electricity, and a Delay Start (Vacation) option prevents unnecessary water and energy use. Marvel clear ice is unrivaled in clarity, quality and consistency, and is engineered for immediate cooling and slower melt. It produces up to 39 lbs of consistently-sized clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenient-store bags of ice. Marvel Intuit™ Controls are programmed with cleaning reminders and audible alerts to keep your ice machine in peak performance.
- Discretely quiet operation
- Energy-saving options conserve water and electricity
- Engineered to consistently produce pure, clear ice with unrivaled clarity, immediate cooling and slower melt
- Produces up to 39 pounds of clear ice daily, the equivalent of nearly eight convenience-store ice bags
- Close Door Assist System™ prevents energy loss by automatically drawing door to a gentle close
- Streamlined componentry and single-connection water fitting for simple installation
- Large-capacity bin stores 35 pounds of clear ice
- Ice scoop included
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls adapt ice production to usage needs
- Eco Ice™ mode moderates ice production to conservative usage
- Audible alerts and programmed cleaning reminders
- Illuminice™ feature projects arctic white LED lighting through clear ice for a dazzling illumination effect
- Dramatic midnight black interior
- High-efficiency, low-maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
|Cord Length (ft)
||15.25" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 22.875" D x 31" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
35 (cu. ft.)
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.