Tested safety-UL rated for outdoor use
Extra assurance-includes a high heat sensor
Flawless finish-seamless welded construction with Lynx signature polished highlights
Versatile use-including a 10-inch square to round transition with damper
Optional external blower-powerfully venting the hood at 1,500 CFM (Model LOHE, sold separately)
Responsive ventilation-3-speed blower motor
Clear illumination-two sets of 50-watt halogen lights
Flexible configuration-removable commercial-style stainless steel baffle system
Optional internal blower-powerfully venting the hood at 1,200 CFM (Model LOHI, sold separately)
- UL rated for outdoor use
- 3-speed blower motor control
- High heat sensor
- 2 sets of 50 watt halogen lights
- Seamless welded construction and signature polished highlights
- Removable commercial style stainless steel baffle system
- 10" square to round transition with damper
- 1,200 CFM Internal Blower / Model No. LOHI (sold separately)
- 1,500 CFM External Blower / Model No. LOHE (sold separately)/Perfect for the 30" grill
|Internal Item ID
||36" Outdoor Vent Hood (Blower sold seperately)
Energy Star Rated:
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.