- 3 ceramic burners and one Trident™ burner totaling 98,000 BTUs
- 1555 sq.-in. cooking surface (1110 primary, 445 secondary)
- Hot surface ignition system
- Control illumination with blue LEDs
- Dual halogen grill surface lights
- Heat stabilizing design
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (14,000 BTUs)
- Heavy- duty welded construction eliminates gaps where grease and moisture can collect
- Premium smoker box included
|Internal Item ID
||54" Lynx Professional Freestanding Grill with 1 Trident™ and 3 Ceramic Burners and Rotisserie, LP
||Trident Infrared Burner and Ceramic Burner
|Burner Count (not rotisserie)
Energy Star Rated:
Customer Pick Up Available.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.