This Dishwasher Floor Mounting Kit helps secure your dishwasher to the floor to prevent shifting, movement and noise during the cleaning cycle. You'll need this part if you have countertops made of granite or other materials that prevent you from anchoring the dishwasher to them. This universal part includes two brackets and can be used to safely secure many different dishwasher brands and models; check to see if your model number is compatible. Remember to unplug the dishwasher or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this kit. You must also turn off the dishwasher's water supply before installation. Helpful Tip: The floor mounting screws and washers are not included with this part and will need to be purchased locally. Be sure to select screws for your specific floor construction (concrete, wood, etc.).
- This product is a Factory Certified Part. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Dishwasher Floor Mounting Kit
- Tools Needed: Phillips-Head screwdriver, drill with appropriate bit (concrete, wood, etc.) and tape measure
- 30-Day Return Policy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.